Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Padre Pio, Giovanni Rotondo

Hi, Good Morning! Here in Giovanni Rotondo, the morning is fine and shining....as it snowed the whole night....the entire hill is covered with snow...you can see all white....good for me....i love snow. I reached here yesterday evening from Loretto. I love this place more than that I love Padre Pio and his spirituality. I come here to renew and reinforce myself with the spirit of the Lord. It is wonderful to be spending sometime at the tomb of a great man whose life has changed million lives around the world. The pilgrims are now very few during this time of the year. But some few hundreds still come especially when it snows like today. They are expecting good number by noon. The friars are ready to help in the sacrament of reconciliation. I am going to help the friars in confession for two days. This is what Padre Pio loved to do all throughout his life.
you can see some of the pictures of snow and the Christmas decorations in the friary.













No comments: