Saturday, September 28, 2013

Pilgrimage to Medjugorje


It was my dream to be a pilgrim in Medjugorje ever since I read and heard about it. Though the Church has not yet given its approval still people who have faith in Mother Mary do pay a visit. I have a heard that many people go and get converted, reconciled and changed. It is Gods grace that works there in Medjugorje. I have been offered this pilgrimage by a parish in Padova. The parishioners every year organize this pilgrimage. I am happy to be part of this group. I longing and expecting a good spiritual experience.
 imgmcFoto: ❤️Messaggio, 25 Settembre 2013

"Cari figli! Anche oggi vi invito alla preghiera. Il vostro rapporto con la preghiera sia quotidiano. La preghiera opera miracoli in voi e attraverso di voi perciò figlioli la preghiera sia gioia per voi. Allora il vostro rapporto con la vita sarà più profondo e più aperto e comprenderete che la vita è un dono per ciascuno di voi. Grazie per aver risposto alla mia chiamata".❤️

No comments: