Sunday, October 20, 2013

Rome to North India

 This is St. Fidelis Friary, a part of the friary
 A grotto of Mother Mary, School children are frequent visitors
 The School Building of St. Fidelis

A journey which began to be exact at 12.30pm Roman time. Br. Damien dropped me at the airport. I did not have to wait in queue because i had already checked on line. It saved a lot of time. But for Passport control my goodness, what a rush. I was in the queue for about 50 minutes. I was tired and hungry so after passport clearance i headed towards a small restaurant at the airport. And then just 20 minutes before the gates could get closed i reached, a huge sigh of relief. Once in the plane. I went to sleep. I did this for the first time. Now i feel i must repeat it every now and then. It works and helps. In Dubai around midnight ii reached. For three hours did window shopping and visited a prayer hall too. Good experience.

Morning at 4.30 flight to Delhi, overbooked and some who cane to the airport had to be sent out. some were upgraded. I was hoping for that privilege but it never came by. Poor capuchin me. Reached De;lhi around 9am and then again 4 hours wait. But one can do a lot of thing at delhi airport. good walk and then have a cappuccino. It all works and reduces your flying tension. The flight to Lucknow was slightly delayed because of the in coming flight from Mumbai. It was a pleasure to land at Lucknow airport where Br. JoHn Barla with his Secretary Br. Marcel Barla welcomed me. After a small lunch I hit the bed and sleeping away to glory till 7pm. Oh what a sleep.
The friars are arriving for the chapter of Mats, The climate both internal and external is very good. 
Let us pray for success of Chapter of Mats/

No comments: