Saturday, April 12, 2014

Holy Week in germany

This morning i left for Germany to be with one of my friends. He is a priest and invited me to help him for holy week. Its going to be after almost 12 years that i am going to use my German Language but I am confident to be of use. I have already started reading newspapers online. Even my Breviary i am praying now in German so i get used to the words. 
From Curia some councilors have already left for their respective areas and will return only in the first week of June. SOme fraternity members too have left for some pastoral ministry. Only few of them will be left in the curia and they will join the college community for the Holy week celebrations.
I wish all of you a fruitful Holy Week. May the Lord who walked the way of the Cross may walk with us in the moments of our lives.
Have a great and rocking Sunday.

No comments: