Saturday, July 19, 2014

Francesco – House of Theology


 The students and the staff of Francesco.

The inside view of Francesco. Jesus washing the feet of the apostles
 Friars gathered for the Local Chapter in a hall.
 Friars during the Eucharist


Four hours drive from Senthamangalm to Trichy.  We reached around 4.30pm and were received with a fraternal welcome by the brothers and the staff. In the evening  I conducted the Holy Hour and around 9pm I addressed the entire fraternity.
The next day I began meeting all the student friars who are from both South and North Province. They are 39 of them and each one came and met me. It was joy to hear our young friars most of them intelligent and have dreams for the Capuchin Order. They shared their vision and aspirations to live the capuchin life in the Province in a worthy manner. The same evening after dinner we had a cultural evening put up by the brothers. The dances and songs were mind blowing and wonderful. They entertained us for about one hour. It was great
The next day I began to meet the senior friars and went right up to midday. In the afternoon we had a local chapter with the entire fraternity present and I ended it up with concluding remarks.

The same night I left for Rameshwaram, a holy place for the Hindus.

The concluding Mass

No comments: