Saturday, May 13, 2017

Fourth Day of the Chapter of St Thomas


yes, I’m old school. I have good manners, I show others respect and I will always help those who need me. It’s not because I’m old fashioned, it’s because I was raised properly...

If you can dream it, you can achieve it! If you can visualize it, you can actualize it.  If you can make a move, you can complete it.  If you can face it, you can overcome it.  Believe in God. Believe you deserve success.

The importance of good people in our life is just like the importance of our heartbeat It's not visible  but silently supports our Life

Imagine a running race between Relationship & Friendship. ..who will win ? None... because. True Friendship always compromise. ..& True Relationship always sacrifice .


Visit to the FCC sister's General House......

The Malawi missionaries celebrated Mass









No comments: